Saturday, July 17, 2010

Food

is very important to me…

Here are a few French foods I will miss

1.  Franc Comtois Salad – It has lettuce, croutons, fried potatoes, comté cheese, a mustard vinaigrette and fried egg on top of it.

Resized_DSC00049

2. Danao – flavor: peach apricot.  This is milk mixed with juice – sort of – it is amazingly good.

 

Resized_HPIM6246

3. Strawberry Jam I make myself – OK, I can do this in the US as well – but ain’t it pretty?

Resized_HPIM6692

4. Raclette – this is a special type of cheese that you melt using a little machine.  You pour it on top of potatoes with sides of dried sausage and ham… YUM!

Resized_HPIM6557

5. Seche – these are little cookie type bubbly things they make at our bakery..

Resized_HPIM6697 Resized_HPIM6700

OK – now that’s off my chest… or should I say belly?

No comments:

Followers

Contributors


hit counter

Blog Archive