is very important to me…
Here are a few French foods I will miss
1. Franc Comtois Salad – It has lettuce, croutons, fried potatoes, comté cheese, a mustard vinaigrette and fried egg on top of it.
2. Danao – flavor: peach apricot. This is milk mixed with juice – sort of – it is amazingly good.
3. Strawberry Jam I make myself – OK, I can do this in the US as well – but ain’t it pretty?
4. Raclette – this is a special type of cheese that you melt using a little machine. You pour it on top of potatoes with sides of dried sausage and ham… YUM!
5. Seche – these are little cookie type bubbly things they make at our bakery..
OK – now that’s off my chest… or should I say belly?