Thursday, January 14, 2010

I have a new niece!

Her name is Julia Jenna and she was born yesterday….literally!

I haven’t seen photos yet – I can’t wait.

I can’t believe I’m not in the US to meet her.  When I was talking to my sister on the phone my arms literally were aching to hold the newest addition to the Dhondt family.  Of course, everyone, (especially the grandparents) is thrilled.  My sister says she will be much more interesting by the time we visit – and I know flying in for 2 or 3 days is both super expensive and kind of crazy – but just the same, I’m sad to miss the first moments of her life.

The kids and I called and we all sang “Happy Birthday to You” for Julia.  I hope we can be with her for the next one – and many many more after that.

Another soul to love.

What a miracle.

No comments:

Followers

Contributors


hit counter