OK – I am really behind on blogging with all the vacation stuff – and the fact that I have a life to live often gets in the way as well. And I think my muse has departed lately. So like Zander - here is a blog filled with shots left over from October I just can’t pass up posting – but I’m going to attempt to comment very, very little on them, one line only!!
1. These are cats snuggled up in our backyard – we have a whole pride of cats in our neighborhood, and they love to hang out at our house. Simone (our cat) likes to caterwaul at them through the windows and screens
2. Callie and me – playing with camera…. blue eyes!
5. Daddie and Zander playing dominos
8. All my kids on their bikes on the place – they go out and ride together now for about an hour or more at a time – absolute bliss for mommie! Plus it is actually good for them.
9-10 – Fresh produce we buy from local little farms – a kilo bag of fresh walnuts 1 Euro. 4 kilos of apples – 2 Euros. Bliss!
11. What Griffin looked like after a recent birthday party. None of the other kids would hold still enough….
14. This is how you spell Rebecca in Algerian and Cambodian (I think). Courtesy of my international classmates in my learning French class – I think I have a hard time – at least the alphabet is the same!
15-18-Kids in giant tree – plus fall is here!
18-22 Series of pathetic attempts to make ultracool “Paix de Terre” (i.e. French for Peace on Earth) photo for our Holiday greeting this year. Definitely needs more work….
Closing with 3 new you tube uploads – Griffin and Zander on bikes, plus a bit of domino action… Enjoy!